This morning I made one of those mistakes that could have turned out to be so much worse than they actually ended up being.
The evening before, the grill hadn’t been switched to the “off” position, when the gas main was turned off.
So…when I turned on the gas main, and went to light the stove…
there was…a rather *large* fireball.
That was extraordinarily close to my face.
My *eyelashes* got singed.
I smell like burnt hair.
It also set me back several weeks on my attempt to grow out my *awesome* hairstyle.